Sunday 28 October 2012

Inquisitor Miniatures. Xenos & Bad Guys.

A follow up to my earlier post, this time two alien races & the lurking evil that is the Genestealers:

The Kroot. One of the more interesting Xenos in the 40K milieu.


Eldar Ranger
Fantastic sculpt of the Needlegun. Moorcock & Hawkwind would be proud.


Genestealer Cultist scratch built using tech priest body & right arm with hybrid conversion kit.

Genestealer.



Genestealer Hybrid, again converted figure using GW bits.
When I painted this miniature I was the proud owner of a pair of urban camo trousers just like these.

Really must break out some terrain & game with these again, time as ever is my enemy. Tempus fugit, sic vitae.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, nice painting on these guys; not a genre I play, but still very nice work. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete