Wednesday 14 August 2013

Resin Dungeon Room with Cut-down Corner.

Following on from the previous post I thought I had better post a couple of photographs of the concept room with the cut away corner.
Figure 1.


Figure 2.

I wanted to produce a few rooms displaying a little more architectural variety than just the basic stonework featured on most of my pieces to date, the idea being to use them as higher quality areas within the general dungeon complex.
The idea was all well & good, in practice however your average 25-28mm miniature got lost inside them ( see Fig. 2.). You'll appreciate that quite a lot of work had gone into the project at this point & being loath to abort it I used a bit of alcohol lubricated lateral thinking. Fifteen minutes with a very sharp hacksaw & the result was Figure 1, still a nice backdrop for the miniatures but with the added practicality of being able to see inside from a seated attitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment